Community ServicesHelping People. Changing Lives.
NCAP's Community and Emergency Services help the community by:
- Addressing the needs of low-income individuals including the homeless, hungry and others.
- Provide services and activities addressing employment, education, better use of available income, housing, nutrition, emergency services and health insurance.
- Work to lessen poverty in our communities.
- Improve living conditions and increase self-sufficiency.
- Provide support systems for strong families.
NCAP offers many programs to alleviate poverty and assist consumers who meet program guildelines. Some of NCAP services include:
- Food and nutritional supports
- healthcare Navigation
- Emergency services
- supports and assistance for homelessness
- family supports
- Public transportation in Sheridan County.
Several funding sources are used to provide these services. Each funding source has its own restrictions and requirements. All funding sources are limited and services are subject to availability of funding.
Working with other providers and our partners, the community increases the capacity to achieve results.